How We Are Looking After You
WE ARE OPEN
We've missed you!
The following safety measures are in place to ensure that everyone visiting Centre Court has a safe and enjoyable shopping experience:
- Cleaning: All staff are provided with appropriate PPE and we have implemented an enhanced deep-cleaning regime.
- Trading times: Some shops have reduced their opening times to ensure they can provide a safe and clean environment for customers. Always check directly with the shop or our website before starting your shopping trip
- A one-way system will be in operation throughout, pedestrians are asked to ‘keep left’ at all times. Opportunities for crossing are provided.
- If you need to queue outside any shop clearly marked ‘spots’ will advise you where to stand.
- Hand sanitiser stations are provided throughout the mall for customers to sanitise their hands. We advise all shoppers to Sanitise their hands regularly when visiting
- Face coverings: Everyone must wear a face covering whilst visiting Centre Court. There are exceptions allowed per government guidelines
- Ability to limit customer numbers on the mall: We will be closely monitoring customer numbers so capacity levels will be carefully controlled to maintain physical distancing. We are comfortable that typical customer numbers can be accommodated so there is no immediate need to operate a one in one out system but if needed this will be deployed.
Clear floor markings and signage will direct customers to follow the physical distancing guidelines.
- Lifts & escalators: Only 1 household is allowed in the lift at any one time. When using the escalator, please leave a minimum of 3 steps between you and others. Please use the stairs where possible and keep left.
- Mall seating has been temporarily removed to help maintain social distancing throughout the Centre.
As always, Centre Court team members will be on hand at all times to offer help and advice to visitors.
We will be reviewing Government guidance regularly and implementing any changes when we can.
RESPECT OTHERS – STAY SAFE